TANDA TULA SAFARI CAMP TIMBAVATI
Renowned as the most luxurious tented camp in South Africa, Tanda Tula is located in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, adjacent to the Kruger National Park. With a handful of visitors and a limited number of game-viewing vehicles, traversing on thousands of hectares of pristine African wilderness, the words 'private', ‘secluded' and 'tranquil' best describe the Tanda Tula experience.
Tanda Tula’s magnificent thatched East Africa style tents, with sumptuous Victorian style baths and outdoor showers and spacious wooden decks overlooking the dry river bed, are the epitome of luxury and seclusion.
10 Luxuary appointed East African styled tents, Features include:
- Game Drives ( 2 Daily)
- Bush walks available daily
- Special interest itineraries
- Group Itineraries
MEALS (INCLUDED IN RATES)
- Early morning tea & coffee & rusks served in your tent
- Breakfast served in the bush
- Buffet lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Dinner either either in the boma, on the deck or bush braai.
2015 SEASONAL RATES
- R 5600.00 per person per night sharing
- Single Supplement: R 7000.00 per person per night (applicable throughout the year)
- Children between 8 & 12 years: R 2800.00 per child per night *sharing with parents
2016 SEASONAL RATES
- R 7500.00 per person per night sharing
- Single Supplement: R 11250.00 per person per night (applicable throughout the year)
- Children between 8 & 12 years: R 5625.00 per child per night *sharing with parents
Please note, during 2016 we will be offering a 'Stay for 4 nights & only pay for 3 nights' special at Tanda Tula Safari Camp (only available during February, May, June, November and from 01 December to 15 December)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates Include: Tented accommodation, laundry, daily game drives and bush walking activities, all meals, soft drinks, local beers & spirits, house wines, game drive activities and 14% VAT.
- Rates exclude: Cellar wines/champagnes, imported spirits/beers, phone calls, curios, transfers, Timbavati Conservation Levy and gratuities.
- Child Policy: Children of 8 years and older accepted.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
TIMBAVATI CONSERVATION LEVY:
- 1 March 2015 to 28 February 2016 = R190 per person per stay.
- Cancellation 59 days or less prior to arrival date: 25% cancellation fee and 100% cancellation fee 30 days or less prior to arrival.
GAME DRIVES & BUSH BREAKFAST
Thatched bar/ Lounge overlooking swimming pool, waterhole
Child Policy - Children of 12 years and older are welcome
Daily activities include game drives and bush walks with well-informed Rangers who have conservation experience and specialized knowledge and skills in tracking, which assure our guests of a true bush experience.